• Perform lifting/transport operations in the yard.
• Inspect lifting equipment on a 6 monthly basis or when leaving the yard and complete the relevant paperwork.
• Prepare project and lifting equipment for leaving the yard.
• Load and unload transport.
• Site deliveries.
• Escort deliveries to site.
• Manage and maintain yard equipment.
• Proactively keep the yard clean and tidy.
• Maintain COSSH equipment and renew stocks when low.
• Refuel equipment on the Sellafield Site.
The Yard Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring equipment is maintained and managed to a high standard whilst adhering to health and safety rules and procedures at all times.
• CPCS Blue Card Lift Supervisor.
• CPCS Blue Card Slinger.
• LEIA Tackle Inspector.
• Telehandler licence would be desirable.
• Valid UK driving licence.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Excellent attitude towards health and safety.
• An understanding of RAMS and lift drawings.
• To live within a commutable distance to the Haile office.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it. Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory to foundation
• Rapid response
• Relocation and decommissioning of installations
• Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide
• Paid overtime where applicable.
• Company pension.
• 22 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
Hourly rate - £13.77 per hour
Mammoet UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on any legal protected characteristics. We aim to create a working environment in which there is no unlawful discrimination and all decisions are based on merit.