• Able to diagnose and/or determine technical problems
• Able to perform regular inspection of all equipment within the department
• Must document all repairs and parts replacement for equipment files
• Be able to read, understand and follow hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical diagrams
• Able to perform regular maintenance of equipment/material within the department
• Able to perform/execute repairs on equipment within the department
• Mentor apprentices
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Understand and support Mammoet, SHE-Q and Business Policies and Procedures
• Ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed
• Carry out all work in accordance with Mammoet HSE/SHE-Q and business policies and procedures,
including the use of all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
• Other duties as assigned by EMD supervision
• Must have sufficient training and experience in repairing of major brands of cranes in Mammoets fleet
such as; Peterbilt, Western Star, Kenworth, Sheuerlle, Doepker, Aspen
• Journeyman trade certificate (Red Seal preferred)
• Supervisory/leadership, basic computer knowledge and strong organizational skills and experience will
be an asset.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience
• CVIP License is a requirement
• Proficient in English, written and spoken
• Good communicator
• Quick learner
• Attention to detail
• Safety Orientated
• Service Orientated
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position operating out of our Fort McKay branch.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent