The Transport / Convoy Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination and management of all site transport requirements and activities. Reporting to the Transport Superintendent the Transport/ Convoy Supervisor will effectively mentor, lead and contribute to the growth and safe working practices of team members and ensure systems and processes are understood and effectively executed.
The position requires the Transport / Convoy Supervisor to have a high level of interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, strong decision making capabilities along with the ability to work as part of a team.
To be successful in this role the Transport / Convoy Supervisor must have;
• Experience with WA & Interstate Main Road Permit’s, rules and regulations
• Heavy haulage experience including floats and platform trailers (Goldhofer, Scheuerle)
• SPMT experience desirable
• Availability to travel
• Must be able to work in high pressure situations
• Customer driven focus
• Proven leadership qualities
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must be able to pass Drug & Alcohol Screen
Mammoet has a culture which is informal, open and professional, geared to new technological developments, customer service and satisfaction among the employees.
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and out spoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.