1. Prepare and select existing-and renewed engineering method statements, drawings, calculations, visualizations, manuals, risk assessments and verify the suitability of equipment and methods.
2. Ensure the engineering plan is followed during the job execution and contribute to operations management on Jobsite when required.
3. Make sure that the engineering documents are checked and approved.
4. Record, execute and maintain technical documents and data in (sub) systems, in line with internal requirements.
Engineering Team Leader
Mammoet is looking to hire a Trainee Engineer to be responsible for developing conventional and improved engineering solutions for heavy lifting and transport projects, by preparing and selecting existing-and- renewed engineering method statements, drawings, calculations, visualizations, manuals, risk assessments and-or other relevant documents to ensure safe and efficient execution.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
*Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
* Must be Saudi national.
Mammoet provides solutions to lifting, transporting, installing, and decommissioning projects; from large and heavy to small and delicate structures.
With a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment, our mission is to help clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations.
Our engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards, deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects.
Mammoet is proud to be part of SHV. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with 55.000 employees in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, and ONE-Dyas. For more information, please visit our website.