The Trailer Operators will be responsible for assisting in the execution of engineered heavy transport, capable of setting up, operating, inspecting and performing basic maintenance on specialised self-propelled modular transporters (SPMT) in accordance with Mammoet’s HSE, business and quality standards, policies and procedures.
Mammoet will highly regard candidates with exposure to health and safety matters affecting site operations and proven experience in promoting an incident and injury free work culture.
To be successful in the role of Trailer Operator you MUST:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably within a Mining / Oil and Gas / Civil / Construction / Heavy Haulage and Heavy Lift Industry.
- Be capable of safe use of SPMT trailers.
- Have a knowledge of suspension systems and hydraulics.
- Foundation or Level 1 SPMT certificate.
- Hold a HRWL (RB) and can perform basic rigging responsibilities.
- Has basic knowledge of engineering drawings/sketches and is able to ensure that loads, loading methods, load securing and load transport comply with plan.
- Can perform and verify compliance of rigging and load restraint in accordance with required standards.
- Hold a current valid Australian 'C' class Driver's License and OHS Construction Induction Card.