We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Support Officer to join our team. The Technical Support Officer must have a up to date knowledge of workspace infrastructure, site support and processes like ITIL or ISM .
You will be part of the team responsible for day to day support on-site, help implement technical, infrastructural and software improvements and advise users on-site.
Teamlead Technical Support
As a Technical Support Officer you are responsible for daily on-site support, maintaining workspace infrastructure and the implementation of improvements based on business requirements. You work according our Service Management standards, in order to support the business in the most efficient and effective manner through ICT.
• IT Support: support the (ICT) business with infrastructural fixes or change requests
• Daily technical maintenance: maintain and monitor the ICT production environment and infrastructure
• Support outsourced activities by implementing the technical part of designed solutions of third parties
• Sharing expertise: share knowledge with colleagues and pro-actively participate in expertise sharing internal programs
• Administration: execute, maintain and or improve administrative activities and systems, in line with internal process standards
• Service Management, advanced understanding
• Basic infrastructure knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• Mammoet Academy training courses
• English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
• Associate Degree, preferably in ICT
• Certification in one of the following areas;
- MCSA, Cloud Platform Microsoft
- MCSA: Office 365
- MSCE Server Infrastructure
• Knowledge of ITIL/ISM processes
• 5 years of relevant experience within ICT
Mammoet’s ICT Department is responsible for the overall management of applications including the ICT infrastructure used throughout the organization, together with the provision of the necessary support. Our team is young and ambitious, we do a lot of outside work activities together, we work hard and together we built a 'serious fun' environment.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
• (International) Career and development opportunities
• Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
• Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader