• Provide functional supervision to assigned field personnel in relation to complex projects.
• Ensure all assigned field staff work to engineered risk assessments and method statements.
• Ensure project execution is in accordance with Mammoet/Customer requirements and standards.
• In association with the Project Manager, co-ordinate multi-disciplined works on site, to make the most efficient use of available manpower.
• Verify that all lifting equipment is maintained accordingly and in safe working order.
• Be fully aware, and keep up to date, with best practice standards in the lifting industry.
Your main responsibility will be to coordinate, prepare and supervise major lifting, jacking and transport and load out activities for Project Operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a full-time, permanent position to work on projects throughout the UK.
• Excellent attitude towards health and safety.
• Leading and supervising.
• Working with people.
• Planning and organising.
• Writing and reporting.
• Valid blue CPCS Lift Supervisor card.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the heavy lift and transport industry.
• SPMT/Jacking/Skidding experience.
• Telehandler, MEWP, Forklift, Safety Passport, SSSTS, Rigging and Fleeting of Loads/ACE card are all desirable.
• An Appointed Person qualification would be advantageous.
• Strong level of English both verbal and written.
• Proven ICT ability, e.g. able to use Microsoft Office.
• Possess a valid UK driving licence.
• Willingness to work away from home.
• Right to work in the UK.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it. Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory to foundation
• Rapid response Relocation and decommissioning of installations
• Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide
• Company van
• Paid overtime
• Company pension
• Excellent training and development opportunities
Please note the hourly rate depends on skills and experience.