Areas of responsibility
• Supervise for repair, maintenance and modification of trailers and accessories
• Responsible for preparation of equipment and mobilizing them to project
• Keeping proper records of SPMT accessories.
• Responsible for equipment standards, container inventors etc.
• Responsible for gathering of all the reports and checklist for SPMT
• Responsible for planning of manpower (operator & technician) including oversea assignment sheet, cash
advanced, timesheet, leave form, expenses claim.
• Monitor and updated Manpower planning Board for SPMT
• Responsible for signing of the timesheets of all SPMT crew.
• Evaluate appraisal feedback from projects/ employees for further improvements and assessment for employee
• Making sure that annual appraisal is filled for all the employees.
• Identify training requirement
• Making sure that all people have necessary training and certification as per Mammoet Standards
• Support HR and Head
2. Internal organization
• Ensuring adequate staff consultation during the operation;
• Ensuring that operational priorities are set correctly;
• Adequate co-ordination with Project Supervisors; Project Manager and Operation Manager
• Timely highlighting and communicating of the activities, which extend beyond the operation’s scope
with the relevant person(s) responsible.
3. QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment) incl.:
• Complying with and implementing all safety rules in accordance with the internal safety regulations and staff handbooks, including:
Implementing the aspects relating to QSE in practice;
Participating in information provision and instruction organized by Mammoet (incl. the Toolbox meetings);
Using personal protection equipment in the correct manner;
Not to change or disable safety features on equipment;
Reporting risks to health and safety to the superior / SHE –Q Department immediately;
• Providing guidance/coaching to employees with regard to the QSE aspects;