• Assemble lifting gear in accordance with rigging plans.
• Attach loads to crane hooks by use of lifting equipment including spreader beams, lifting beams, chain hoists, ensuring load balance, security and integrity.
• Bank the crane by use of recognised signals to safely direct the load to different types of locations.
• Manual handling activities.
• To work as part of the Jacking/Skidding team.
• Assist with the maintenance of Mammoet equipment.
Your main responsibility will be to work within a multi-disciplined team carrying out Rigging, SPMT and Jacking/Skidding duties.
• Excellent attitude towards health and safety.
• Ability to work well as a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proactive with the ability to show initiative.
• Valid Red or Blue CPCS card with the relevant categories i.e. Slinger Signaller.
• Forklift, MEWP, safety passport tickets are desirable.
• Valid UK driving licence.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Able to obtain clean DBS check.
• P4 pass is desirable.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it. Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory to foundation
• Rapid response Relocation and decommissioning of installations
• Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide
Mammoet UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on any legal protected characteristics
• NAECI rates of pay.
• Accomodation provided or NAECI allowance if working away from home.
• Company pension
• Excellent training and development opportunities.
Mammoet UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on any legal protected characteristics. We aim to create a working environment in which there is no unlawful discrimination and all decisions are based on merit.