Mammoet is currently looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator to join our Fort McMurray Sales, Tendering and Estimating group. To coordinate, communicate and control processes and activities within the sales department in Western Canada. Provide administrative support to the Tendering & Estimating department, ensuring all administration and corresponding documents are maintained to date, organized and accessible according to all Mammoet HSE/SHE-Q, business and quality standards, policies and procedures.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Support global sales process by capturing new opportunities and maintaining CRM system, as required
• Establish SAP project creation and generate document numbers
• Administrates and monitors the follow up process of the proposals that have gone out together with the account managers
• Facilitates sales group meetings, including recording and distributing of minutes
• Provide assistance in publication of quotations, as required.
• Support marketing and communication on an as needed basis with any marketing initiatives and/or customer satisfaction initiatives.
• Able to work independently or within a team environment
• Can work with little direction
• Highly motivated
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Assumes initiative
• Completed High School Diploma
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office
• 2-3 years office experience
• SAP experience is an asset
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world
This will be a full-time salaried position operating out of our Fort McKay Industrial Park branch.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations to this job posting by following the link www.mammoetvacancies.com:
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.