Responsible for design & development of the regional integrated management system in line with relevant business requirements, policies, legislation and standards. Also advising and executing of quality improvement plans which contributes to contribute to a successful development of the organization and the Mammoet standard.
SHE-Q Manager region EU/R
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Understand and support Mammoet’s integrated management system and company standards.
• Actively support the development, documentation and maintenance of requirements and practices in relation to the corporate and regional policies, and in conformance with the standards.
• Design and describe business processes, their sequence and interaction together with the responsible departments.
• Develop, document and actively support the implementation and maintenance of procedures in relation to corporate and regional requirements and practices, and in conformance with the standards.
• Plan and execute internal audits of the management system against the standards.
• Coordinate, support and follow up external audits of certifying companies, clients and sub-contractors
Process audit results and report to the business management on audit findings and opportunities for improvement.
• Actively support the business in processes of improvement and change.
• English and Dutch, fluent proficiency verbal and written;
• Social team player with a hands-on attitude;
• Keen, analytical, creative, practical and a pro-active problem solver and good listener; Able to work in an internationally environment, with different cultures;
• Willing to travel regularly.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Five years of experience in development, implementation and maintenance of a management system.
• An intermediate knowledge of business software like SAP, Sharepoint, Inbisco, Airsweb, and MS Office.
• Certificate for ISO 9001/14001/45001/VCA-P internal auditor is an asset
• Knowledge of Safety Culture ladder
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide