We are looking for a result driven and self-motivated individual to join our Procurement Department team. The successful candidate will possess some knowledge of general purchasing processes and have the ability to work with tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy. Mammoet offers a challenging work environment with the opportunity to grow personally and within the role.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner.
• Understand and support Mammoet, SHE-Q and business policies, processes and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all SHE-Q responsibilities as per SHE-Q manual.
• Attend all department and office meetings as required.
• Create and maintain all vendor and purchasing files.
• Assist with the prequalification process of new vendors and maintain progress files.
• Process new vendor requests and forward credit applications as necessary.
• Create purchase orders as required.
• Perform goods receipt of purchase orders based on proof of delivery or services rendered as required.
• Assist with the creation of material numbers in SAP.
• Assist with registration of new equipment.
• Other tasks and responsibilities as passed on by the Procurement Manager.
• Perform other purchasing department functions as required.
• Ability to work with others and independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to prioritize
• Strong communication skills
• Service orientated
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Intermediate in Windows Office computer programs or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years working in a busy office environment.
• Previous experience in SAP or equivalent business management software is an asset.
• Previous experience working in a purchasing environment is an asset.
• Previous Procurement experience is an asset.
• Proficient in English, written and spoken.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position operating out of Edmonton.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages and health benefits. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to the job posting following the below link or by visiting http://www.mammoet.com/en/Jobs/Job-opportunities/
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.