1. Assess and study the agreed contract of both customers and (sub)contractors.
2. Prepare the project execution plan, initiate and manage both internal and external processes by setting up the project organization in line with internal standards.
3. Manage and direct operations in line with the Project Management Planning and agreed contract.
4. Manage, motivate and support both operational field and office employee with the provided management tools, and guidelines.
5. Monitor all project related financial processes, and take action on identify potential risk areas in line with financial -and risk management guidelines
Deciding and Initiating Action
Leading and Supervising
Working with People
Persuading and Influencing
Planning and Organizing
Delivering Result and Meeting Customer Expectations
Adapting and Responding to Change
Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Bachelor Degree in technical or operations related discipline
10 years of deep and-or broad relevant work experience
Mammoet provides solutions to lifting, transporting, installing, and decommissioning projects; from large and heavy to small and delicate structures.
With a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment, our mission is to help clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. Our engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards, deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects.
Mammoet is proud to be part of SHV. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with 55.000 employees in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, and ONE-Dyas.
For more information, please visit our website.