Prepare the project execution plan, initiate and manage both internal and external processes by setting up project organization in line with internal standards.
We are looking for a Project Manager, with the corresponding technical capacities of Project Engineer who will be able to carry out all or part of the tasks of the Project Engineering profile depending on the organization established for the specific project.
Manage and direct operations in line with the Project Management Planning and agreed contract.
Ensure operation executions are in compliance with SHE-Q standards and procedures, and lead by example regarding safety awareness.
Manage, motivate and support both operational field and office employee with the provided management tools, and guidelines.
Monitor all project related financial processes and take action on identify potential risk areas in line with financial -and risk management guidelines.
Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad-hoc reports and analyses in line with the reporting requirements.
The Project manager will be under the direction and supervision of the Engineering department Manager
Responsible for managing all aspects of a project by means of people- contract- risk management, project preparation, execution and project controlling in line with applicable internal standards, procedures, systems and local legislation, in order to ensure the project is executed and the deliverable are met in line with the agreed contract requirements.
1. Contract Management: deep understanding of the contract and critical risk awareness from project kick-off to close out.
2. Project Planning: an efficiently and effectively planning which directs the project actions from mobilisation, execution, demobilization and project closing.
3. Operations: timely and efficient services of the solutions in line with the contract agreement and work budget.
4. SHE-Q: maintain awareness of SHEQ and a safe exection of the job for all stakeholders.
5. People Management: realisation of a project-team which is able to meet the deliverables within a good working climate and achieve business excellence.
6. Project Control: an optimal utilisation of resources in line with the applicable standards.
7. Reporting: management information that enables Internal management and customers to make timely decisions.
Project Management, advanced understanding (project preparation, quality, project structures, planning, risk management, contracts, costs & finance, practice interviews, project execution, leadership, teamwork & communication, conflicts & negotiations)
English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
Min 5 years working experience as Project Engineer
Independent, good interpersonal and communication
Willingness to travel as project requirements
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide