Our engineering teams are at the heart of our business and are critical to our continued success.
As a Project Engineer within Mammoet, you will be involved in Projects based on the design of innovative, high quality, cost effective and safe solutions for our clients, then ensuring that these solutions are delivered on time and on budget to the client’s satisfaction whilst meeting our stringent commitments to health and safety, quality and impact on the environment. You will gain invaluable experience knowing in detail very different aspects of the industry from all points of view of the projects development, either budgetary, SHE-Q, logistics, schedule, etc.
No two projects are the same, and project sites will be at a number of destinations both within and outside of Spain. If you’re looking for a role that provides constant challenge and variety, then look no further.
• Engineering solutions of clients’ heavy transport and installation requirements both on site and in the Engineering office.
• Attend kick off meetings with Commercial and Operations teams to establish the clients’ exact requirements and agree deadlines for submission of documentation.
• Production and handover to Commercial and Operations teams of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS), equipment lists, engineering drawings, design calculations, steel structure calculations, rigging studies, operations programmes, plant and labour requirements for both proposals and the execution of works whilst ensuring the documents comply with company procedures, legislative guidance and good practice.
• Attend site visits to measure and record specific information, including routing, and to ensure that this information is incorporated into the RAMS.
• Co-ordinate with the internal departments to ensure activities are compliant within Mammoet’s agreed scope and programme, with timely and suitable communication of any required changes.
• Develop the Project Manager role under the direct supervision of the Engineering Manager.
• Attend site for the execution of the project collaborating and supporting the site supervisor and crew in the completion of the project by being the main point of contact with the client on site with regards to coordination, project programme, engineering and SHE-Q issues.
• Provide technical support to the Mammoet site supervisor and respond to issues on site in a professional and timely manner.
• Develop the Project Manager role leading the Project Team and being responsible of all aspects of the Project, either technical, budgetary, SHE-Q, logistics, schedule, etc.
• Acquire Project Management experience in heavylift projects in order to develop into a specialized PM into the organization and activity.
• Working according to the SHE-Q policies
The Projects will be in ECOWAS countries.
Valuable any ECOWAS country nationality
Engineering bachelor’s degree
AutoCAD software knowledge
Excellent oral and written Spanish and French skills
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide