Our Engineering Teams are at the heart of our business and are critical to our continued success. The role of Project Engineer is controlling and executing the engineering activities of a project and performing design drawings and structural calculations according to the project requirements.
It also includes into undertaking site visits, client liasion and site based engineering.
If you are looking for a role that provides constant challenge and variety and on project sites of destinations worldwide, then look no further.
• To maintain the engineering budget and planning
• To be the vocal point towards the client and authorities regarding engineering related items
• To attend technical project meetings
• Perform site visits
• To make a method statement for the project
• To make and maintain a document list
• To ensure that engineering related contractual requirements are taken care off
• To ensure that the engineering is feasible and carried out in a economic way
• To ensure that the operational work can be done in a safe way
• To inform the operational team about the design
• On site engineering during execution of the projects
• To ensure the document flow is carried out according the instruction
• To support Sales during the tendering phase on engineering
• To report on a regular basis to the project manager about project related issues
• To report on a regular basis to the Engineering manager
• To contribute to a co-operative working environment within the company
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE - DESIREABLE
•Relevant experience within the heavylift and transport industry
• Working within an engineering department (4+ years post graduate)
• On-site experience and ivolvement in mentoring of other site engineers
• Relevant experience in a similar position
• FEM knowledge and/or willingness to grow within
• German or French language skills (basic)
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES - ESSENTIAL
• High level of self motivation
• Can work independently and takes the initiative
• Able to learn new techniques and procedures
• Able to solve ad-hoc problems quickly with clearly defined solutions
• Quality and detail focus
• Good communicator
• Effective planner
• Able to lead a Team
• Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering
• Capable user of Autocad or similar
• Excellent oral and written Dutch and English skills
• Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel are required
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide