The selected candidate will be responsible for coordinating and assigning personnel and equipment to projects out of the Sarnia Branch in a manner that ensures optimal utilization of manpower and equipment in accordance with Union Contracts and Mammoet Policies and Procedures.
• Schedules crane, operators and rigging to projects
• Process crane requests and enters order into SAP (planning software), Complete daily dispatch reports
• Relay dispatch order to operator
• Required to be on call on a rotating basis with other dispatchers.
• Additional administrative duties, as required
• Oversee operators and apprentices dispatched out of the Sarnia Branch
• Ensure all new hires are trained on Mammoet Policies and Procedures
• Maintain contact with Union Halls for staffing requirements
• Communicate personnel needs to Operation Manager
Branch Manager, Sarnia
• Service orientated
• Strong communicator
• High school diploma
• Completed courses in dispatch, logistics, or planning is an asset
• Minimum of 1-3 years of dispatch experience in the local crane rental and transportation an asset
• Minimum of 1-3 years managing of a large crane / transportation fleet
• Comfortable with high pressure / short lead time 24 / 7 environment
• Working knowledge of regulations in various districts, provinces and states
• Intermediate computer skills
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. To view our Human Resource Values, please visit our careers website at http://www.mammoet.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human resources when contacted for an interview.