• Demonstrate a strong capacity to problem solve and work through difficult situations professionally and tactfully
• Identifies and communicates opportunities to improve operational efficiency
• Backup Dispatch/Planning team with various operational tasks
• Coordinate with Sales team on sale orders and execution
• Provide relevant internal and external parties access to information, answering questions, reporting numbers and providing balance specifications.
• Answer customer inquiries and provide information to customers
• Carry out various branch-related activities, including payments, applications and process follow-up.
• Follow-up activities optimally support the department operations; document and coordinate various vendor and financial data.
• Collect and retrieve relevant data for a respective field of attention from various organizational departments and/or external parties.
• Complete, up-to-date and available data set; collect and retrieve relevant data and interact with other departments.
• Entering and processing data, maintaining administration, processing invoices and other documents.
• Up-to-date, accurate and complete processed information.
• Extract data and produce periodical routine reports.
• Participates in and supports projects as needed
Branch Manager, Guelph
• Able to work fully independently on all result areas under supervision and guidance according to instructions and procedures.
• Emphasis on collecting, processing and checking data and archiving data, basic knowledge of business process and relevant sub-systems. Accuracy and attention to details is an essential.
• Social interaction is based on requesting and providing information, argumentation and logical reasoning.
• Adaptable and able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
• Vocational Education, in Administration discipline
• Minimum of Two - year of relevant work experience
• MS office suit - Intermediate to advanced Excel skills]
• English, proficient verbal and written
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. To view our Human Resource Values, please visit our careers website at http://www.mammoet.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human resources when contacted for an interview.