Mammoet is looking for energetic and task oriented individual to join our Operations team. We offer a fast-paced and challenging work environment with the opportunity to have input into daily department processes and gain experience to grow your career.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Takes direction from project controller, operations manager and branch manager.
• Receive and enter time sheets into SAP for payroll.
• Payroll & Unionized knowledge
• Create reports when necessary
• Create any inter-company invoices
• Invoice Creation
• Purchasing Order process
• Record any meeting minutes as requested by the department
• Filing all necessary documents
• Willingness to be on call after hours as business needs dictate
• Supply/create SAP reports as needed
• Strong communication skills
• Progress driven individual/Desire for progression
• High motivation for work
• Multi-tasking and comfortable with a very fast paced work environment
• Organized and outgoing
• Service Orientated
• Quick learner
• Completed High School diploma
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills specifically with MS Office products
• Previous knowledge and experience working with unionized environments is an asset
• Previous experience with SAP an asset
• Experience in working fast paced environment, multitasking
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position operating out of our Fort St. John, BC Branch.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to the job posting following the below link or by visiting www.mammoetvacancies.com: