We are seeking a dedicated and results driven individual to provide on-going administrative support in the Bonnyville branch. The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for all incoming visitors, representing the organization in a polite, respectful manner; supporting the organization with strong administrative and organizational skills in compliance with all Mammoet policies and procedures.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Attend to the switchboard, answering all incoming phone calls
• Record and key timesheets for the branch
• Greet, direct, and announce visitors upon arrival to the office
• Package, post, and record outgoing mail
• Package and record incoming and outgoing courier parcels and documents
• Creation of Purchase Orders and Good Receipts in SAP
• Check all incoming invoices for PO numbers
• Ordering office supplies, receiving, distributing and tracking office supply inventory
• Assists with payroll entry
• Assists with processing crane work orders from several different sites/jobs
• Creates reports as necessary
• Files all necessary documents
• Operates and maintains office equipment including, telephone, facsimile, photocopier and Microsoft Windows and specialized software such as SAP
• Office cleaning
• Good communicator
• Highly motivated
• Pleasant demeanour
• Service Orientated
• Completed High School diploma
• Office Administration Diploma or Certificate an asset
• Proficiency in MS Office an asset
• Minimum 1 year office experience
• Proficient in English; written and spoken
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This position is a temporary full-time position based out of the Bonnyville office. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at http://www.mammoet.com/en/careers/
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations to this job posting by following the link http://www.mammoet.com/en/careers/
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.