Your responsibilities, together with colleagues:
• Assembly of the crane;
• Preparation and execution of lifting activities;
• Mobilisation of equipment and auxiliary machines;
• Discussing hoisting plans with relevant people;
• Making an inventory of safety risks;
• Applying all required safety measures;
• Conducting consultations with the Foreman and/or Supervisor
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about their responsibilities and also have the following requirements:-
• Certificate to operate mobile cranes;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a comparable position or sector;
• Proven experience with crawler cranes >400 tons;
• Demonstrable experience with superlift and movable job;
• Driving Licence B;
• VCA VOL (Safety for Operational Supervisors) or willing to obtain this certificate;
• Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
• Good communication skills.
People who work at Mammoet love what they do. They are loyal, hardworking and always want the best results. Do you want to be part of a strong, specialist team that works in an international environment?
There is potential for further career development to a Supervisor position.