• Responsible for the external and technical condition of the assigned machines and materials.
• Responsible for preparing the crane for operations, extending outriggers, assembling/dismantling ballast, reeving cables and connecting safety systems in strict compliance with manufacturer instructions and Company policy.
• Responsible for the correct use of crane operation, including driving it to and from site.
• Complying with and implementing all safety rules in accordance with equipment and customer requirements.
• Following instructions of the Supervisor, ensuring each lifting operation is planned and carried out in a safe manner.
Small Cranes Division Manager.
You will be responsible for independently carrying out lifting work with telescopic cranes, including assembly and dismantling of the crane, performing maintenance on the crane and supporting equipment in order to best complete the work schedules.
Reporting to the Small Cranes Division Manager, this is a full time permanent position to be based at our Teesside office. Travel throughout the UK will be required.
• Valid red or blue CPCS card with the relevant categories.
• Experience of operating cranes between 10te-100te.
• To live within a commutable distance to the Teesside office.
• Good level of English both verbal and written.
• To possess a valid UK driving licence including category C1E.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
We offer excellent career opportunities, benefits and pay structure for the successful candidate.
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.