• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on all equipment in line with Manufacturers / Mammoet standards.
• Assist as part of the workshop team in providing a safe, cost effective and efficient equipment maintenance and repair service.
• Decipher wiring diagrams and schematics in order to carry out the necessary repairs.
• Must be able to work on your own initiative and be able to fault find in challenging environments.
• Ensure equipment is serviced and maintained ready for hire.
• Assist in the maximisation of the company resources (i.e. human, physical and financial) to ensure provision of effective, efficient and economic high-quality services.
• Attend manufacturers training courses when required (residential on occasion).
• Cover breakdowns.
• Liaise with internal departments, external organisations as appropriate.
• Carry out all duties and responsibilities with full regard to Equal Opportunities Policy, Health and Safety Policy and all other Company policies.
Facilities and EMD Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring equipment is maintained and repaired to the highest standard whilst providing a safe and effective maintenance repair service.
Reporting to the Facilities and Equipment Manager, this is a full-time permanent position to be based at our Teesside office. Travel throughout the UK will be required.
• Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Vehicle and Maintenance Repair. Level 3 is desirable.
• Valid UK driving licence, with HGV class 1 and 2 would be advantageous.
• Good level of English, verbal and written.
• Proficient in ICT.
• Right to work in the UK.
• Willingness to travel throughout the UK at short notice.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it. Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory to foundation
• Rapid response
• Relocation and decommissioning of installations
• Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide
• Company van inclusive of fuel.
• Paid overtime plus call out allowance as per rota where applicable.
• Company pension.
• Excellent training and development opportunities.