As a Marketing Coordinator you will lead all marketing and communication activities of Conbit. You will combine all information available within Conbit into messages that can be used to generate leads, educate clients and to increase brand awareness. You will be in the forefront of the growth ambitions of Conbit.
Conbit is operating in a niche market and targets prospects globally. It is your responsibility to let the prospect find Conbit. Your purpose is to increase brand awareness, generate leads through digital channels and provide communication tools to the sales team. You will generate insight-driven content and will be responsible for execution of all marketing and communication activities. You will be a part of the Sales Team and report to the Manager Sales.
* Plan and execute the marketing and communication activities
* Convey technical information into lead generating messages
* Create insight-driven content with copywriting and design skills
* Drive leads into Conbit’s sales funnel with the strong presence on social media and the press
* Generate and coordinate e-mail campaigns
* Lead the new website project, optimise the website to increase volume of quality enquiries received
* Collaborate effectively with the sales team, Mammoet marketing team and marketing and communication service providers, e.g. paid search agency
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Great at planning and prioritizing, project coordination skills
* Flexible to take ownership and responsibility
* Hands-on mentality
* Customer centric mindset
* 1-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or business commerce
* Proven track record on content creation with Adobe Creative Cloud Programs
* Good and relevant understanding of web conversion, marketing automation, data analytics
* Experience in Google analytics, google adwords and SEO
* Experience in Mailchimp, Hootsuite and WordPress is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As part of Mammoet, Conbit serves industrial clients in oil, gas, renewables, (petro)chemical industries around the world. Our clients request our support for lifting at areas where no regular crane can reach. Our projects often take place at offshore facilities and at (petro)chemical sites.
Conbit has approximately 50 employees and is based in Eindhoven.
* Fulltime role in a very vibrant, young and motivated organization
* (International) Career and development opportunities
* Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
* Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader
* Excellent primary and secondary remuneration package
* Office in Eindhoven