Responsible for implementation, propagation and execution of internal and external communication throughout the Mammoet organization and markets while assuring all activities are in line with the corporate Marketing & Communication strategy.
Support the sales / commercial team and assist in realizing set goals, enhance our brand awareness and image and be part of the global MarCom team, rollout global initiatives regionally and ensure regional activities are aligned with global MarCom strategy and policies.
Duties include but would not be limited to:
1. Commercial Support
• Propose and start initiatives that help the commercial organization in its activities (lead generation, awareness, business development)
• Align with regional sales force, understand their needs and bottlenecks and develop and initiate related MarCom activities
• Align with Corporate MarCom
• Marketing approach which leads to new leads/relationships and supports increase of opportunities.
• Sales understands and values the contribution marketing has to business development and asks MarCom for support in different areas.
• Develop plans for active support of the commercial organization, aimed at improving lead generation and sales, based on regional marketing plans and requests from the commercial organization.
• Plan and execute events and activities and measure results
• Regional contribution to global surveys like customer satisfaction (NPS) and brand awareness
• Execution and results according to plan
• Regular reporting on customer satisfaction (monthly/quarterly) and brand awareness + adequate follow up
• Plan, budget and organize/execute activities, such as advertisements, conferences, events, promotional material & etc
• Coordinate contacts for surveys, collect results, present findings and organize follow-up
2. Brand Awareness
• Align with management team on internal challenges and objectives based on that develop internal branding plan execution of internal branding and communication initiatives.
• MarCom activities and media, in line with the image and objectives, as well as the regional year plan.
• Development and execution of external branding and (marketing and corporate) communication activities
• Organizational brand engagement/improved internal branding.
• An enhanced brand awareness and stronger reputation in relevant markets and among stakeholders
• Production and distribution of internal communications such as internal magazines, newsletters and improve internal communication with regional newsletter
• Assess media list for region, manage press contacts advertising regularly produce press releases, promote free publicity, share such with corporate MarCom
• Provide regional input for content productions, in particular MM world, project sheets & project videos and website/digital, multimedia database write briefings for project sheets and videos
• Plan corporate communications
• Communication role in regional crisis management team
3. Planning and Reporting
• Yearly action plans and quarterly reporting on MarCom activities and results
• Regional Sales Directors, Management Team and Global MarCom have insight in plans, activities and results of the region.
• Regional MarCom Action Plan, both internal and external
• Quarterly reporting to Global MarCom on activities & results
• Develop ad hoc plans and reports.
• Participate in sales, marketing, communication (improvement) projects and/or implement new initiatives
• Implement best practices in the area of Marketing & Communication in the Region
• Signal possibilities for improvement and initiate improvement plans
Manager of Marketing, Communications & Events Americas
• Conceive, plan, write and edit communications
• Assure all internal and external communication is correct and the right target groups are reached
• Examine the received information and reach out to press or third parties
2. Website (Regional)
• Maintains, updates and takes ownership of the content on the internal and external websites
• Qualitative and accurate information provided to all relevant target groups in the most efficient and effective way possible
• Keeping news feeds up to date and check requirements with the business
3. Social Media
• Identify relevant media platforms and events; plan & coordinate Mammoet’s digital presence
• Mammoet is connected via social media with target groups which are relevant for our (internal) requirements & for reaching our target audience
• Make posts on social media, research target groups and ways to reach them
• Reports and advises on social media activities
4. Reporting / advising
• Reports to management on relevant developments, (internal) research and advises management on trends and recommendations
• One uniform and active promotion of the Mammoet brand
• Physical presence at events, event research and provide requested information
• Pre-event organization; Post-event follow up; compile & analyze feedback
• Pro-actively provide suggestions for improvement and/or alternative event options on an ongoing basis
Internal Communication, advanced understanding
• Text writing, advanced skills
• Social media, basic understanding
• MS office suite,
• Mammoet (T&DP) training courses
• English, fluent proficiency verbal and written. Fresh would be a plus
• Bachelor Degree, in Communication or Marketing
• Minimum of 2 years in Communication or Marketing
• Previous experience in similar field
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Mammoet’s services in Engineered Heavy Lifting and Transport comprise:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Plant turnaround / shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory-to-Foundation / logistics
• Rapid response
• Relocation and decommissioning
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
This will be a full-time temporary position operating out of Mammoet head office in Edmonton, Alberta.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.