We are seeking an energetic individual to join our Jack and Slide crew. This position requires a candidate with an excellent work ethic, ability to travel, and ability to learn new things in a safe and efficient manner. The work schedule is very unpredictable and is constantly changing. It is very labourer intensive, looking for a strong fit individual. Prior experience running a skid-steer with forks is required.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
• Operate equipment
• Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed
• Ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed
• Works alongside Senior Labourer, providing support when necessary
• Loads and unloads rigging trailers
• Ensures his/her FLRA is completed properly
• Ensures equipment is stored in the proper locations in both the yard and while on site
Jack & Slide Superintendent
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Working with People
• Planning and Organizing
• Delivering Results and Customer Expectations
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Coping with pressures and Setbacks
• High School Diploma
• Minimum one (1) year general labour experience
• Valid Class 5 license with GDL lifted
Following Industry tickets are required:
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be an hourly position operating out of our Edmonton Branch and may require travel as needed.
This position falls under the Teamsters Local 362 agreement. All pension and benefits are through Teamsters Local 362.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to the job posting following the below link www.mammoetvacancies.com:
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.