• Provision of 1st and 2nd line IT technical support to all UK employees and offices.
• Ensuring best value and timely provision of goods when ordering from suppliers.
• Liaising with a global IT team
• Achieve customer satisfaction and problem fix targets.
• Configuring PC’s, conferencing systems, projectors and printers.
• Management of smaller IT projects
• Knowledge of the Active Directory and the internal network.
a. Ensuring that all computers are correctly included in the AD
b. Ensuring that all policies are suitable and correctly implemented.
c. Suggesting and implementing additional policies, drivers, scripts and applications that will enhance the productivity or resilience of the business.
d. Resolving network issues such as drive mapping.
• Support SharePoint.
• Support all smart devices such as Samsung smart phones, tablets and iPhone.
• Support with development of cloud computing functionality.
• Stock control.
• Administration of day to day activities – using ICT service management (top desk) for logging calls and security incidents.
You will be responsible for providing daily support to all users across multiple sites.
This is a full-time, permanent position to be based at Maxima House, Thornaby. Travel throughout the UK and within Europe will be required.
• Applying expertise / technology
• Learning / researching
• Delivering results / meeting customer expectations
• Following instructions / procedures
• Writing / reporting
• Being a Microsoft Certified IT Professional with strong experience of Windows 10 environment and Windows Server (2012-2019) is essential.
Microsoft exam certificates 70-697 and 70-698 for Windows 10 are essential.
Microsoft exam certificates 70-740 and 70-742 for Windows Server are essential.
• Familiarity with maintaining networks, working with Windows server operating systems and Active Directory is essential.
• Previous Helpdesk (telephone support) experience is essential.
• Proven experience of working with ICT service management processes and procedures (ITIL) is required.
• Proven experience of PC hardware set-up and configuration (HP desktop and laptop) is essential.
• A good knowledge of technical applications, a hands-on approach and a willingness to keep up to date with existing and new technology is essential.
• Pro-active approach.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
• Technical excellence
• Eye for detail.
• Valid UK driving licence.
• Right to work in the UK.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it. Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
• Heavy lifting services
• Heavy transport services
• Shutdown management
• Site-wide construction services
• Modular construction
• Factory to foundation
• Rapid response
• Relocation and decommissioning of installations
• Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus dependent on individual and company performance.
• Life assurance.