Mammoet is currently looking for an ICT Compliance Officer taking responsibility for software asset management and ICT process management as part of our Global ICT organisation.
Manager ICT Security & Compliance
keep our system and application landscape up to a safe and reliable standard, meeting comapny and industry standards.
1. Software Asset Management: Managing and optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization, and disposal of software applications.
2. ICT Process Improvement: Document, maintain and improve internal ICT processes. Quarterly audit compliance to agreed ICT processes to secure the set standards.
3. Audit support: Maintain and execute procedures to audit and administrate audit information of the ICT discipline within the organization
4. Reporting: Report to Management on Quality statistics and (internal) developments in order to adjust performance accordingly
5. Professional Knowledge: Assess and select data sources with information on ICT Quality legislation, certification and market developments and identify trends and business obligations to keep our certification standards up to date
- Service Management, advanced understanding
- Quality Management, advanced understanding
- ISM, advanced understanding
- Knowledge Management
- ICT (sub)systems, basic skills
- Mammoet Academy courses
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
• (International) career and development opportunities
• Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
• Working for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader
• Key role in defining the new IT business landscape to support the strategic goals of Mammoet
Are you a game changer and would you like to know more about this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to contact us.