The Mammoet culture is built around safety and some of our cornerstone values is to take care and be responsible. We have a large focus on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Mammoet – as well as our customers – expect high standards in everything we do. Everything we do is documented to secure these high standards. To secure a future strong and even more adaptive way of working with HSE, we are looking for an HSE Specialist to take our HSE framework to the next level.
You will report directly to the Manager Operations – Christian Nielsen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Update our current HSE framework (Risk Assessments, Method Statements etc.) in collaboration with our highly competent Project Managers, Truck Drivers, HSE specialists, customers etc.
- Own, update and implement policies and safety procedures
- Be the front person in addition to internal and external audits and make sure we keep our ISO standards
- Safety walks/site inspections
- Follow-up on safety reporting
- Be a part of the Safety Committee
- Various support and administrative ad hoc tasks
You are interested in and able to work in an international environment with different cultures, and you confront new challenges with positivity, creativity and a natural flair for innovation. You will often work independently and you enjoy organizing and bringing structure to your work.
You will participate in kick off meetings, HAZOP meetings etc. so some travel activities must be expected.
In return, we offer you an interesting job with good professional and personal development opportunities as well as great colleagues.
- Administrative background combined with a relevant education
- Experience with HSE and/or the transport industry is a big advantage, but HSE experience from other industries is also appreciated
- Experience with ISO and external audits is a big advantage
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Creative and pro-active problem solver
- Highly organized and motivated to work under short deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Independent and able to “see the big picture”
Your salary will be based on an individual negotiation, depending on your qualifications
On top you will receive pension