We are looking for an experienced HR Project Manager to drive the HR project agenda that is focused on the people objectives of Mammoet Europe/Russia.
You work in close cooperation with the HR director, HR managers/advisors of different countries (e.g. Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Denmark) and project teams to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy.
Director HR Europe/Russia
- Creation and implementation of HR plans and programs.
- To optimize current HR tools and processes.
- Overall coordination of (international) projects in line with the company and HR goals. Examples of projects are onboarding, performance management, job evaluation, people development and HR analytics.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the field of Human Resources, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proven project management skills (set objective, mapping costs and benefits, capable of putting together project teams with people from the organization).
- Business mindset, strong analytical and personal skills, team player.
- Strong communicator both in person and through emails, documents, and social media.
- Proven ability to work in a changing international environment with multiple (senior) stakeholders.
- You will be ready and able to take the initiative and identify where value can be added.
Office location: Schiedam. Occasionally you will need to travel to the different EU/R Mammoet locations.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We believe our business is about time: uptime, turnaround time and time to market. To our customers, time is the currency that matters most. That’s why we strive to bring their deadlines forward. It’s an integrated, daily effort shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions. Mammoet’s services in engineered heavy lifting and transport comprise:
- Heavy lifting
- Heavy transport
- Plant turnaround / shutdown management
- Sitewide construction
- Modular construction
- Factory-to-foundation / logistics
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.