This position provides general administrative support to various aspects of the Human Resources office and the programs and services we offer. In addition, this position will provide administrative support to the Supervisor or other members of the Human Resources team. The successful candidate will have strong communication and organization skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Manage the records administration process for office activities.
• Assist the department with purchase order preparation and processing.
• Compile and prepare reports and documents relating to office activities.
• Assist with the administration of the GPS and Traffic Violation Policies.
• Assist with in-house and external department activities and company events as required.
• Complete filing and assist with records management for the department.
• Preparation of routine office correspondence such as employee announcements, employee confirmation letters, etc.
• Assist and support with special projects for the department.
• Create and maintain employee records in SAP
• Maintain vacation and support vacation request entry
• Monthly remittances for multiple union and workers compensation
• Weekly payroll admin support for hourly employees including SAP entry and master checklist
• Weekly preparing and distribution of paystubs
• Keep informed on union rules and applicable laws that could impact our operations
• Other duties as they pertain to the general administration of the Human Resources department.
Supervisor, Human Resources
• Good communicator
• Highly motivated
• Service Orientated
• Minimum two years of experience providing administrative support in a busy office environment.
• Post-secondary education in Office Administration or a related field is preferred.
• Above average computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and typing speed of 50 wpm. SAP experience is considered an asset.
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills combined with flexibility to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively to a wide audience with a proven ability to develop and grow work relationships.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a TEMP full-time position operating out of our Edmonton Head Office.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations to this job posting by following the link www.mammoetvacancies.com
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.