Supervise loading, unloading, assembling and operating SPMTs, performing light maintenance to equipment and the mobilization/demobilization of equipment.
Manager Planning & Field Staff
• Manage and supervise transport operations, including mobilization of equipment and auxiliary machines;
• Managing the logistics process, including the supply and removal of core equipment and / or auxiliary material at locations;
• Giving instructions and coaching to both own staff and hired staff in the field of SHE-Q and the work execution;
• Set up, inspect, operate, and perform maintenance;
• Safely carrying out transport operations, including operating SPMTs to ensure safe transportation of the load;
• Continuously improving process and manpower efficiency, utilization and productivity.
• Focus on quality/safety;
• Leadership skills;
• Planning and organizing;
• Stress resistant;
• Customer and service focused;
• Willing to work abroad;
• Proficiency in English;
• Communication skills, able to connect with people on different levels.
• Secondary Vocational, with technical subjects
• Excellent and specialist knowledge of horizontal and vertical transport
• < 2 years of experience in a leadership position
• < 5 years of experience with heavy transport, including operating SPMT’s.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide