As Financial Controller, you are responsible for the financial administration, budgeting, financial forecasting and reporting of one of Mammoet’s largest entities, being Mammoet Europe B.V. With your financial background and experience, you will act as a business partner and you will collaborate closely with all departments. You provide analysis of financial and accounting information, cashflow projections and budgetary control. You ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations. In order to improve accounting and reporting systems, you establish control procedures. Being someone with a broad and in-depth knowledge, you always are on the outlook for improvement of financial standards and procedures within our department and/or organisation.
Manager Finance Region Europe/Russia
• Leading position in month-end closing, forecasting, budget
• Discuss results in collaboration with Finance Manager and regional management team
• Advise organization with regard to the financial administration
• Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
• Assist with making the regional management reporting pack
Financial planning & budgeting
• Primary point of contact for forecasting and budgeting
• Advise about tactical and operational decisions based upon financial reports
• Monitor the financial performance of company projects against budget and implement action plans on cost reduction programs
• Vigilant monitoring of projects and project financials prepared by Project Controllers
• Ad-hoc analyses and involvement in improvement projects as requested
• Visit project sites as required
• Sound knowledge accounting, Dutch GAAP/IFRS
• Possess excellent leadership quality, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Proficient in Dutch and English, written and spoken
• MS Excel skills; excellent skills is a pre
We are looking for candidates with at least a Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline. Also, you have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Accounting and/or Financial Management.
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
Our services are focused on the following industries: petrochemicals, mining, civil projects, energy and offshore installations. The logistical challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Our services include:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Shutdown Management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory to Foundation
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in a new and used equipment worldwide