Working for the Conbit Branch in Eindhoven you will be part of the Office Support team in a dynamic and fast-paced company. Together with your team you will have 2 main tasks: bookkeeping and general office support.
You will be proactive, flexible and with a can-do attitude. You will be a highly efficient individual, with a strong desire to correctly implement business support methods and practices, and to improve them where possible, whilst maintaining compliance and consistency with Mammoet’s global brand.
Your ability to manage many different tasks at the same time, plus your ability to prioritise will be regularly challenged.
A high level of technological savvy and fluency with ERP systems means that you can work efficiently and get the most out of the tools provided for your role.
Mammoet is a dynamic business that strives to be the industry leader through innovation, and this exciting role will provide the successful candidate with a fulfilling and rewarding career that opens into plenty of opportunities for development.
• Correctly and timely process invoices, expense reports, bank statements, client invoicing into the ERP system
• Being the bridge between Conbit and Mammoet group regarding HR matters.
• Ensure employees information is populated and up to date in the system (SAP/IFS)
• Gather the mutations regarding the monthly salaries and send the data to the external payroll company
• Assist in facilities management
• Different ad-hoc general requests from external and internal parties
• Provide day to day administrative support
• Thorough bookkeeping knowledge
• Experience with deadline-oriented work
• Proficient computer skills; competency with Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience with ERP Finance System, SAP experience is a plus
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Hands-on, accurate, independent, proactive and stress-resilient
• Minimum of HAVO/MBO education with relevant orientation
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in similar roles
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both in writing and orally
For more than 25 years, Conbit has been serving industries in the fields of onshore and offshore oil and gas, offshore wind, decommissioning and petrochemicals.
We are specialized in structural engineering and special lifting, and our business focus is on lifting projects, lifting equipment, towers and stacks, and integrated projects.
We utilize our experience, knowledge and creative thinking to come up with the best solutions that not only meet customer demands but also conform to applicable codes and safety standards.
We aim to maintain long-term business relationships, and we therefore put great effort into close cooperation with our clients.
In January 2020 Conbit became part of the Mammoet group. Conbit consists of 50 employees and is part of Mammoet, which employs approximately 6,000 employees in more than 40 locations all over the world.