Mammoet is currently in need of a high energy self-starting individual who’s mechanically inclined to join our operations team at our Toronto branch to coordinate and maintain our EMD/AE inventory in accordance with Mammoet’s Business and Quality Standards and Mammoet policies and procedures.
• Manage the inventory levels for the Toronto maintenance department and ensure proper stock levels to handle emergency repairs.
• Administer and document all inventory that is maintained by the Toronto Branch.
• Work with EMD group to issue parts request in communication with our technical purchasers.
• Coordinate fleet service and certification schedules with EMD and Operations with the assistance of C Track and SAP software.
• Generate and close out EMD Work orders along with purchase order creation.
• Unload and load EMD and auxiliary components from Mammoet and third party transport using a forklift when necessary.
• Collaborate with operations for loading and unloading of auxiliaries and ensure yearly certification standards are met.
• Comply with all safety rules in accordance to Mammoet’s policies and procedures.
Branch Manager, Toronto
• Superior task prioritization skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Safety Orientated
• Highly motivated, fast learner
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
• Outgoing and approachable
• Service Orientated
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Successful completion of High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of experience as a Maintenance Coordinator or similar role
• Proficient with the use of a computer, including but not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Experience driving a forklift
• Mechanical aptitude an asset
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs as required
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. To view our Human Resource Values, please visit our careers website at http://www.mammoet.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human resources when contacted for an interview.