Mammoet is a premium brand in the heavy industries and the global market leader in engineered heavy lifting and transport. In the past 15 years, the company has grown from less than 1,000 to almost 5,000 employees. As we are further professionalizing as a a large corporate organization, we are seeking to grow and mature our corporate communications. To this end, we are looking for a corporate communication manager who effectively grow and professionalize our corporate communication.
Global Marketing Director
The general purpose of the job is to grow and mature Mammoet’s corporate communication activities:
- help our board, managers and departments to communicate and interact effectively with the organization;
- strengthen the engagement and commitment among Mammoet employees;
- advise on, plan and execute external corporate communications;
- be part of the crisis management team as spokesperson and, in case there is a need, prepare, plan and execute crisis communication. As such, the corporate communication manager is also responsible for the crisis communication policy;
As a corporate communication manager you will focus on the following key result areas:
- Internal Branding, keeping the pride and engagement of our employees at a unique high level by sharing relevant stories, building our culture and sharing our values
- Internal Communication, keeping all employees informed on the progress that Mammoet is making, making sure that i.e. messages of the board are told in such a way that they inspire and motivate to keep excelling in our work
- Stake holder management, ensuring that the stake holders of Mammoet receive relevant information in line with the brand and identity of Mammoet
- Corporate spokesperson, maintaining and safe guarding the reputation of Mammoet in crisis situations
- Excellent in presenting, speaking and writing, fluent in Dutch and English
- Relating and Networking: building internal and external communities
- Adaptability and responding to change: dealing with an ever changing environment in which we operate
- Coping with pressure and corporate dynamics: maintain priorities and timing
- Formulating strategies and concepts: you will need to define the way forward for your area
- BA and/or MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or a related discipline
- Proven track record in Media relations and Public Affairs
- Strong track record in Corporate Identity Management
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We believe our business is about time: uptime, turnaround time and time to market. To our customers, time is the currency that matters most. That’s why we strive to bring their deadlines forward. It’s an integrated, daily effort shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.