Mammoet Holding has a healthy ambition to continuously professionalize and streamline its Finance function. You will be part of the Finance & Control team supporting (financial) management and Mammoet’s Board with qualitative and quantitative analyses. You will work closely with experienced senior management, exposing you to a steep learning curve and providing you with a platform for further growth within our international company.
You will be responsible and/or involved in:
• Coordination of global monthly management reporting cycle and preparation of consolidated management report for board and shareholder.
• Global coordination of quarterly Rolling Forecasting Cycles.
• Analyse and generate insight in financial performance of operational business units (amongst others profitability, working capital, cashflow, utilization) and identify potential financial risk areas in line with financial -and risk management guidelines.
• Pro-actively identify potential business improvement areas and topics that require further research and analysis. When applicable manage small improvement projects.
• Perform ad hoc business analyses on request of management or board.
• Financial modelling as part of annual strategy update cycle.
• Contribute to the implementation of the financial standards and to the development of the regional Finance strategy.
We need people who have a clear affinity with Finance & Control in combination with an interest in heavy lifting and transport industry as well as with the industry segments served by Mammoet, excellent analytical skills and above all a strong personality which enables them to have impact. Since you have to deal with more senior management within the various disciplines of Mammoet you have to be able to present your conclusions in a confident and professional manner.
Finance Director Holding
The main purpose of this role is to act as a business partner by turning data into information and information into insights and based on this contribute to improved performance of the organization. You contribute to process and system improvements in a self-propelling way. Next to this, you will own ongoing ad-hoc and recurring tasks which are essential for maintaining and improving the planning & control cycle and facilitate decision making processes for senior management within the organization. Amongst others this entails involvement in management reporting, both internally and to shareholder. You will cooperate with colleagues of all different functions to ensure that Mammoet business control can connect the dots and is able to impact in all relevant functional disciplines. Furthermore, you will maintain and improve the relationships with the regional teams.
• Create insight in, and reporting on performance of the organization and advise management on potential risks and opportunities.
• Development of controls and instruments to get a better control of the business.
• Ability to understand and simplify complex matter (both financial and non-financial) and to convert abstract concepts into (financial) models
• Confident and curious, yet humble and considerate
• Drive for continuous improvement (both personally as well as professionally)
• Affinity with SAP, data warehouses and related reporting and analysis tools
• Good planning and organizing skills while being able to manage dynamic processes under (time) pressure and to set the right priorities
• Independent thinking and acting within a team setting
• Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written), proficiency in Dutch is preferred
• Eagerness to own and drive Finance & Control topics
• Hands-on mentality and able to generate high quality output under time pressure
• Master degree, preferably in Finance or Economics or Engineering with some initial work experience in a similar position
• 2-4 years business/management/project control experience within a project organization
• Good knowledge of IT systems (specifically Excel, Powerpoint and preferably SAP/BW)
• Solid experience with building and analyzing management reports and developing KPIs
Mammoet provides solutions to any heavy lifting or transport challenge. We aim to develop long term relationships with our clients in order to understand their businesses and challenges. By working closely with our partners, we realize the most efficient and cost-effective approaches.
We have a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment. Our extensive engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Clients trust us to help them achieve feats that were once considered impossible, and we have often broken records in doing so.
Some dream about a future that is Smarter, Safer and Stronger. We actually build it.
• (International) Career and development opportunities
• Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
• Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader
• Excellent primary and secondary remuneration package