Are you the game changer in our application landscape Mammoet is looking for?
Mammoet is looking for an experienced Business Application Analyst. In this position you will be responsible for supporting several functional business areas like for instance Finance, Operations or Human Resources. You will use your ICT and business expertise to optimize processes, analyze change requests, share your insights as a specialist and provide solutions.
In addition, you will become one of the key players in a trajectory where we not only renew our core enterprise resource planning system but also our document management system, business intelligence architecture and introduce the newest technologies to collaborate.
Manager Business Applications.
Help define and implement IT solutions to facilitate Mammoet in optimally serving its customers. As such, add value to our core strength: “The biggest thing we move is time”.
• As a business partner understand the challenges and requirements of your functional areas, from a global perspective, and advise the business in its continuous improvement
• Define and translate business processes in order to select the best fitting IT solution;
• Co-create and implement the chosen solution together with external specialists and your business colleagues on a local or global scale;
• Demonstrate effective and collaborative communication with internal/external team members and all business partners;
• Work together with the business owners of the functional areas in order to develop the change agenda, manage expectations and remain in control of the projects;
• Be a subject matter expert in specific solutions and several functional areas to help business and IT colleagues solve problems.
• Excellent process analyzing and facilitation skills;
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong ownership attitude and discretionary judgment;
• Sensitive to the importance of stakeholder management;
• English, fluent proficiency verbal and written;
• Knowledge and experience with SAP is preferred;
• Able to think on an abstract level and execute in a bold manner.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional work experience is required
• Minimum 5 years IT project experience in an international production environment
• Proven experience with ERP systems
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We believe our business is about time: uptime, turnaround time and time to market. To our customers, time is the currency that matters most. That’s why we strive to bring their deadlines forward. It’s an integrated, daily effort shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
• (International) career and development opportunities
• Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
• Working for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader
• Key role in defining the new IT business landscape to support the strategic goals of Mammoet
Are you a game changer and would you like to know more about this opportunity? Please do not hesitate to contact us.