• Identify, develop and test advanced technical solutions.
• Develop and apply structural calculations to evaluate, select and test operations.
• Apply solutions that improve the integrity and function designs.
• Follow the applicable requirements of legislation, regulations and codes of practice relating to lifting duties.
• Liaise with internal and external customers including face to face interaction on site.
• Manage projects through to execution using engineering principles and techniques.
Engineering Team Leader.
Your main responsibility as the Appointed Person will be to ensure the safe planning and control of crane lifting operations.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, this is a fixed term position to be based at Hinkley Point for approximately 12 months although the contract may be extended depending on the volume of work.
• Persuading and Influencing.
• Applying Expertise and Technology.
• Learning and Researching.
• Creating and Innovating.
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
• Planning and Organising.
• An Blue AP card and Safety Passport is essential.
• Ideally 3 years plus experience as an AP.
• Proven knowledge and experience of MS Office and AutoCAD.
• Understanding of technical codes and standards.
• Excellent attitude and proven behaviour towards health and safety.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good level of English both verbal and written.
• Must live within a commutable distance to Hinkley Point.
• Valid UK driving licence.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
We offer excellent career opportunities, benefits and a salary structure that is dependent on skills and experience. When applying for this role please state your current remuneration package and notice period.