Mammoet is searching for an Operations Administrator (Contract) to cover a Maternity Leave and join the Operations team based in Sarnia, ON. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Organization, strong communication skills and wanting to be part of an energetic team are a necessity for anyone who steps into this role.
Responsible for organizing, implementing and executing administrative data collection, registration, processing and reporting activities, in line with applicable guidelines and procedures, in order to record financial, operational or other data in an accurate and accessible manner.
• Collect and retrieve relevant data for a respective field of attention from various organizational departments and/or external parties.
• Complete, up-to-date and available data set; collect and retrieve relevant data and interact with other departments.
• Entering and processing data, maintaining administration, converting files, encoding and processing invoices and other documents.
• Up-to-date, accurate and complete processed information.
• Extract data and produce periodical routine reports.
• Convert files, encoding and processing invoices and other documents.
• Provide relevant internal- and external parties access to information, answering questions, reporting numbers and providing balance specifications.
• Information is accessible and reported correctly for in-depth analysis.
• Provide ad-hoc standard analyses.
• Carry out various branch-related activities, including payments, applications and process follow-up.
• Follow-up activities optimally support the department operations; document and coordinate various vendor and financial data.
*Please Note: This is a Fixed-Term Full-time Contract position to cover a Maternity Leave.
Branch Manager, Sarnia & Office Manager, Sarnia
• Able to work fully independently on all result areas under supervision and guidance according to instructions and procedures.
• Emphasis on collecting, processing and checking data and archiving data, basic knowledge of business process and relevant sub-systems. Accuracy and attention to details is an essential.
• Social interaction is based on requesting and providing information, argumentation and logical reasoning.
• Adaptable and able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
• Vocational Education, in Administration discipline
• Minimum of Two - year of relevant work experience
• MS office suit Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• English, proficient verbal and written
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
Mammoet is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diversity. Mammoet encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human capital when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mammoet, however we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applicants who require accommodation due to disability during the selection process should notify human resources when contacted for an interview.