Mammoet is looking for task oriented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Fort McMurray region. Our positions offer the opportunity to develop industry specific skills and grow your career. We are providing work in a fast-paced environment as a part of an administration team that is crucial to the organization’s success and growth.
Responsibilities will vary dependent on the department but may include:
• Daily interface with client driven dispatch system, coupled with various site level dispatching activities.
• Analyse and reconcile SAP entries to ensure accuracy with internal and external costs and associated contracts
• Receive, price, enter and audit work orders to ensure all costs/charges are captured
• Diagnose problems and propose solutions working closely with operations to ensure work orders are accurate before they are presented to the client
• Act as a liaison between operators and payroll
• Review and enter daily timesheets and work orders
• Create invoices, purchase orders, and reports as necessary
• Maintain a strong client focus with interactions with both internal and external clients
• Positively influence others with proposed options/solutions to customers and operations
• Create and maintain the filing system
Site Manager & Analyst
• Problem solver
• Ability to work under pressure
• Professional and independent worker
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Multi task orientated
• Client service focused
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma from an accredited institution
• Minimum one (1) year office experience, previous site or industry experience is an asset
• Proficient with computer software applications
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel is an asset
• SAP experience is an asset
• Entry level accounting knowledge
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position operating out of our branch in the Fort McKay Industrial Park working Monday to Friday or at our CNRL site with possible rotational shift requirements. Bus and camp are not available options for this position. The successful candidate must have his or her own transportation.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, travel incentives, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to the job posting following the below link or by visiting www.mammoetvacancies.com:
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.