Mammoet is seeking a dynamic and results driven individual to join our sales team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record building relationship with clients, increasing sales and providing solutions that benefit both the employer and the client. They must also be able to process basic contract management knowledge to the level of being able to negotiate terms and conditions with customers. With a knowledge and passion for the crane, heavy lift industry and transport industries, Mammoet is a natural fit! You will bring energy and drive to our existing team, opening opportunities and expanding Mammoet’s business.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Represents Mammoet in a professional, respectful manner
• Educates clients about the services performed by Mammoet
• Actively prospects new business
• Develops and maintains strong business relationships
• Creates sales and marketing presentations for audiences ranging from a single person to an entire boardroom
• Comfortable communicating with all people, field to executive
• Daily face to face interaction with industry leaders
• Effectively manage CRM for accurate, timely information
• Provides custom solutions
• Partner with estimating, engineering, marketing, business relations and operations
• Identify additional values and sales during the bidding stage
• Excellent communication with all stakeholders to ensure accurate, detailed execution
• Process basic contract management knowledge to the level of being able to negotiate terms and conditions with customers
• Follow up during and after the execution of the projects to maintain strong professional relationships and look for new opportunities
• Meets and exceeds sales targets
• Strong communicator
• Attention to detail
• Results orientated
• Analytical skills
• Responsible and respectful
• Goal and Target Oriented
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a regional sales position
• Bachelor and/or Masters Degree
• Experience managing CRM database
• An intermediate knowledge of MS office programs such as Word and Excel
• Knowledge of and/or previous exposure to the heavy lift and transport industry is an asset
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position operating within the region of Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. Those in sales position will be eligible for commission in the form of our Sales Incentive Plan. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Resources Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations directly to the job posting following the below link or by visiting www.mammoetvacancies.com
We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.