This position will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the HSE program in accordance with Mammoet’s Business and Quality standards and policies and procedures; to be a resource to division/project management and Mammoet employees and to lead by positive example. The successful candidate should be a strong communicator, highly motivated, organized, with a service orientated, results driven, and safety orientated attitude.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Interact with all departments to identify and monitor training initiatives
• Research and make recommendations on all matters relating to internal incident investigations processes
• Assists and coaches at all levels with regard to the implementation of Mammoet’s values and core processes
• Assists and coaches at all levels with regards to the implementation of Mammoet’s HSE system
• Coach/mentor fellow employees with the understand of Mammoet’s/client HSE requirements
• Coordinate and implement internal/external safety programs: Emergency response, Safety Audits, T&DP, Orientations
• Conduct incident investigations
Completion of High School diploma plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a Safety/HSE role. The successful candidate will in good standing and in possession of a current National Construction Safety Officer Certificate (NCSO). The successful candidate should have an understanding of basic computer systems such as MS Office suite.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
• Engineered lifting and transportation services
• Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
• Factory-to-foundation projects
• Plant turnaround logistics
• Salvage and wreck removal
• Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
• Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
This will be a full-time position located in the Fort MacKay Region. Travel is required for this position with future possibility of staying on sites on a rotational basis.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions.