This position will be responsible for assisting in the design, development, delivery, monitoring and evaluation of the HSE program in accordance with Mammoet’s Business and Quality standards and policies and procedures; to be a resource to division/project management and Mammoet employees and to lead by positive example. The successful candidate should be a strong communicator, highly motivated, organized, with a service orientated, results driven, and safety orientated attitude.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Interact with all departments to identify and monitor training initiatives
• Research and make recommendations on all matters relating to internal incident investigations processes
• Assists and coaches at all levels with regard to the implementation of Mammoet’s values and core processes
• Assists and coaches at all levels with regards to the implementation of Mammoet’s HSE system
• Coach/mentor fellow employees with the understand of Mammoet’s/client HSE requirements
• Coordinate and implement internal/external safety programs: Emergency response, Safety Audits, T&DP, Orientations
• Conduct incident investigations
Completion of High School diploma plus 3 to 5 years of experience in a Safety/HSE role. The successful candidate will in good standing and in possession of a current National Construction Safety Officer Certificate (NCSO). The successful candidate should have an understanding of basic computer systems such as MS Office suite.
This will be a full-time position located in the Regina Region. Travel is required for this position with future possibility at staying on sites on a rotational basis.
Salary will be commensurate based on education and experience.
Mammoet offers employer paid benefits, RRSP’s, and a corporate culture that encourages work-life balance and family values.